Thursday, November 15, 2012

Egg Fried Rice (My style)



I my school days i never ate Egg. So to make me eat my grand mother will do this egg fried rice. She used to add onions and turmeric powder to get rid of the egg smell. On those days i used to take egg only in this form. Still i'm following the same recipe . My hubby doesn't like this version .So when ever i'm cooking for myself only ill do this





Basmati rice       1 cup

Egg                   2 -3 Nos

Onion                1 small

Green chilli         2 Nos

Pepper powder  1 tbsp

Coriander Leaves  2 tbsp



Heat oil in pan add onion and green chillis. Cook till onion become translucent.

Break the eggs and cook in a medium flame. Now add cooked rice,pepper powder and mix it well.

Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.

Note :

Serve hot otherwise it wont taste good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...