Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Almond Kulfi | 100th Post


Kulfi is my ever time favorite from childhood. In summer holidays me n my cousins  used to visit our Grandma's home in Chennai. During that time, we nag our grandma for kulfi every day.When the kulfi man bells we all go and round her. First she will refuse to give money after that she say, today only i will give. But it will continue every day. Missing those childhood days.

Adopted this recipe from here. It is my 100th post, very glad to achieve this.I would have reach this 6 month before.Due to my laziness, took this much time. 




Almond                   1 cup (Grounded)

Condensed milk       1 1/2 cup

Whipping cream       1 cup

Pistachio                   1/2 cup


Mix all the ingredients except Pistachio in a bowl. Beat the mixture for about 2-5 minutes to make it soft.

Pour mixture into kulfi mould , Sprinkle some pistachio and freeze it about 8 to 10 hours.

Almond Kulfi is ready to serve.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...